May 1, 2014 at 12:00 am #50409
Welcome to the Cryptic Crosswords Forum!
We’re glad you could join us, and we’re looking forward to your contribution to this lively community of cruciverbalists.
We want this to be a fun community open to all crossword lovers. To make that possible, we need everyone to use common sense and be respectful of all Cryptic Crosswords Forum members. Here are the rules & guidelines for using the Cryptic Crosswords Forum:
- Stay on topic. Make your contribution relevant to the original post.
- Be polite. Everyone likes to be treated with respect, so inappropriate language, harsh criticism, or disrespect of others’ opinions are not allowed. Constructive criticism of is encouraged.
- Report violations. Inform us so that we can take appropriate action.
- Do not feed the trolls. Do not be a troll. “Trolls” are people who post messages intended to infuriate you and get you to respond. Trolls feed on such responses. The only way to stop Trolls is to ignore them. Report Trolls to us and we’ll take care of them.
- Do not advertise. Promoting your website, whether or not for financial gain or other marketing intent, is prohibited. That’s not what our Forum is all about. If we find such postings, we’ll delete them and you may get banned from our Forum.
Okay, now the fine print. Please read this:
- We’re all adults. You are responsible for your own actions and content. Please do not post your email address and other personal contact information on our Forum.
- Be cool. We reserve the right to ban any Forum member for violating the rules, guidelines, and/or spirit of the Forum.
- We only want fun people here. Banned users are not permitted to return to the Cryptic Crosswords Forum.
- To each his own opinion. Content provided by members of our Forum reflect the opinions and experience of those members, not Big Dave or any of the bloggers.
- Don’t reuse our content without permission. Content found in the Cryptic Crosswords Forum is not to be used for formal and/or professional research, commercial gain, or redistribution in any way without the permission of Big Dave and the Forum member(s) involved.
The topic ‘Read this before posting on this Forum’ is closed to new replies.